DATE: 04 December 2018
BEST DRESSED COMPETITION: 17h30
RACE STARTS: 19h00 in Darling Street (outside City Hall)
RULES, REGULATIONS AND INFORMATION
- No pets allowed
- Please ensure that your Walk Number is worn on the front of your clothing at all times
- Organisers accept no responsibility for the loss of any items
- NO glass bottles or liquor will be allowed into the Grand Parade
- NO Cooking i.e Gas/Electricity will be allowed on the Grand Parade. Food and drink will be on sale in designated areas.
- NO Breakdown / Packing up will be allowed 23h00 on Event Day
- ALL Stands to be fully broken down after Event.
ENTRY AND WALK NUMBER COLLECTION
- Online entries are now closed.
- Walk-in entries & number collection will take place at:
City Hall, Cape Town (entrance in Corporation Street)
Monday 3 December 2018 at 11h00 – 18h00 and
Tuesday 4 December 2018 at 10h00 – 18h30
- For bulk entries, please call (021) 487-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring your proof of entry and email or sms confirmation when you collect your walk number
ROUTE & ROAD CLOSURES